Fresh Hot and Fast
Digital media applications are driving the need for more significant amounts of video content. Video podcasts, product videos, and continual updates on social media, YouTube, and websites are becoming a norm for corporate interests. To meet this ever-growing need, StagePost is adding video packages for web and social media at very reasonable rates, allowing clients to produce more content faster within budget. Call us for additional info!
NEW at StagePost
Amber Ungaro, Writer/Producer has joined StagePost!
Meet Amber – she writes, produces, and even directs videos for our clients. She is equally talented as a showrunner and broadcast specialist. Prior to StagePost, she produced and wrote cooking, home décor, and holiday specials for Better Homes & Gardens, Southern Living, REAL SIMPLE, and Allrecipes. And before that, she helped tell the stories of Music City as the Senior Segment Producer for Today in Nashville. We are so lucky and excited to have her as part of the StagePost team!
We have some new equipment and resources for our clients
- New camera gimbal that will add smooth, dynamic movement to all types of videos
- New Mercedes Sprinter Van for live broadcasting and live-to-digital media
- Two green screen studios
- Four video studios
- Renovated conference room for guests that allows privacy for working, meeting, or brainstorming
Our RECENT Work
- 2 Live Broadcasts for Nissan/INFINITI
- Explainer video for Firestone, Des Moines plant
- 7 Training videos for Bridgestone
- 115 Network broadcasts in six months
- 20 Political Podcasts
- 3 Live Webcasts for Bridgestone
- 5 Product videos for Gaco Products
- 3 Animated Healthcare videos
- 2 National webcasts for Kia Corporate
- Titans promo in-studio
- C-Span TV Program at the Hermitage
- 3 Product launch videos for Bridgestone
- All-electric Cadillac launch broadcast
- 5 Podcasts for Firestone
- 5 Webcasts for Cumberland Region Tomorrow
- Titans Coach in-studio
For booking information please call or email us at 615-248-1978, [email protected].
For after-hours support, call 860-416-3049 & 615-497-3250.