StagePost is a trusted live shot source by over 40 networks. We always have crew available 24/7, 365 days of the year and are located in a convenient location in MetroCenter. We have two dedicated studios, two outbound paths and one return feed. Each studio is equipped with a broadcast camera, lighting and various backdrops.
We also offer remote crews that cover news and events and we can bring that footage back to our studio and send a play out to the network.
- Dress to impress! Wear something you feel confident and comfortable in.
- Steam or iron your outfit – we have irons available if your outfit didn’t travel well!
- Avoid wearing black or white, stick to bold/solid colors. Pastels work great too!
- Avoid busy patterns and narrow stripes – they don’t translate well on camera.
- Keep any noisy jewelry like chunky necklaces and bangles at home.
- Avoid visible logos of companies or brands, except for your own company logo.