StagePost is a trusted live shot source by over 40 networks. We always have crew available 24/7, 365 days of the year and are located in a convenient location in MetroCenter. We have two dedicated studios, two outbound paths and one return feed. Plus, we offer complete live shot origination from remote locations with the LiveU 800.
We also offer field crews that cover news and events and we can bring that footage back to our studio and send a play out to the network.
- Dress to impress! Wear something you feel confident and comfortable in.
- Steam or iron your outfit – we have irons available if your outfit didn’t travel well!
- Avoid wearing black or white, stick to bold/solid colors. Pastels work great too!
- Avoid busy patterns and narrow stripes – they don’t translate well on camera.
- Keep any noisy jewelry like chunky necklaces and bangles at home.
- Avoid visible logos of companies or brands, except for your own company logo.