*Must be local to Nashville*
- Established Media Services company seeks Sales Executive with experience calling on corporate accounts. Company maintains a strong list of high profile clients and is well known for very high-quality work. The company is active in several trade organizations and highly respected within the industry.
- Media production company seeks sales professional to develop new business and maintain existing account base.
- Work in a creative environment servicing national accounts for a company with over thirty years of experience as an industry leader with an impressive track record.
- The company culture is driven by a passion for innovation,meeting client needs and high quality work.
- The company is known for advanced technology and award winning creative work.
- You will be proud of the company’s reputation and the quality work it is well known for.
- The company is a member of the American Marketing Association, International Association of Business Communicators and the Association for Talent Development.
- Great benefits, compensation and growth opportunity.
- Put what you have learned as a sales producer to work; building and supporting a sustainable account base.
- Work with a team of top creative people assisting corporate account management in reaching internal and external audiences.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, with strong relationship building skills and able to work in a team environment.
- Candidate needs proven sales acumen, with references and history of developing lasting client relationships.
- have a good understanding of media, advertising, broadcasting,digital services, film or video
- have an understanding of agency relationships, marketing strategy, and brand development
- have an understanding of how to build marketing/advertising campaign
- be familiar with media formats for online consumption.
- have experience selling to upper management/executives.
- have experience using ACT CRM
- have at least three years successful experience in sales and marketing
- have knowledge of corporate marketing, training, and corporate communications
- Compensation: Base plus commission with insurance, vacation and more
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Media/Adverising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Account Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Corporate Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sales Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- CRM Work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Living in Nashville: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- 25% (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid Training:
- Reduced Pay
Typical start time:
Typical end time: