Nashville Film Studio Jobs — Work With the Industry Leaders
If you’re ready to help StagePost clients tell great stories through video, we’re looking for you! We just have a few requirements. All applicants must have passion, spirit, and energy, as well as a strong desire to see our clients succeed.
Do you have what it takes?
NASHVILLE JOB OPENINGS
Sales, Marketing and Account Executive (On-Site):
Video production company seeks a sales professional to develop new accounts and maintain the existing account base. The right person for this position will possess the traits of curiosity, imagination, and creativity. The company culture is driven by a passion for innovation, meeting client needs, and high-quality work. You will work in a creative environment servicing national accounts for a company with over thirty years of experience as an industry leader with an impressive track record. You will be proud of the company’s reputation, client base, and quality of work. Company website: www.stagepost.com
Put what you have learned as a sales producer to work, building and supporting a high-profile, sustainable account base. You will work with a team of top creative people assisting corporate clients to reach internal and external audiences. Compensation: Base plus bonus pay with insurance, vacation, and more.
The company is a member of the American Marketing Association, International Association of Business Communicators, Customer Experience Professionals, and the Association for Talent Development.
- have proven sales acumen, with references and a history of developing lasting client relationships.
- have a good understanding of media, advertising, broadcasting, and video production.
- have a working knowledge of digital marketing.
- have a sense of marketing strategy and brand development.
- have experience using CRM.
- have at least three years of experience in sales and marketing.
- have experience in corporate marketing, training, and corporate communications.
Job Type: Full-time (On-Site)
Pay: $60,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
Benefits: 10 Paid Vacation Days, Health and Dental Insurance, Paid National Holidays
Video Editor & Motion Designer (On-Site):
StagePost is a full-service video production company. We provide local and national companies top tier video services. We are seeking an experienced Video Editor and Motion Designer to join our creative team.
You’ll be called on to: Edit a variety of videos for clients, conceptualize, design, and craft motion graphics. Translate others’ concepts and existing client information into visually compelling stories. Be innovative while working within client brand guidelines. Collaborate with our team as well as work independently, to achieve the best possible results.
Job Description: You will be the company’s go-to person for all things post-production. You will use the Adobe Creative Suite to edit videos from start to finish.
Ideal candidates are: Experienced, driven, and have the aptitude to make projects come alive. As the leader of Post-Production, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects including training, marketing, corporate videos and live webcasts. You will be responsible for taking the project from raw footage to a glossy, color-corrected finished product. You will also be encouraged to contribute in the pre-production process with conceptualization and script writing and the production process on shoot days. You will collaborate in a friendly and professional manner with clients, ensuring professional and attentive client service.
Educational Requirements / Qualifications: · A Degree in Media Production, Multimedia or Film/Video Production, (or equivalent combination of education and work experience). Minimum five years’ experience editing short-format material, especially web-based media (e.g., Corporate videos, explainer videos, mini-docs, product demos, sizzle reels, online advertisements, etc.). Expert knowledge and experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Encoder). Extremely proficient in video editing, motion graphics, sound design, and video compression codex. Experience with creative visual elements like animated lower thirds, pre-shows and bumpers for live broadcasts is a plus. 3D motion is a plus.
Required Skills / Competencies:
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Encoder and Audition
- Very knowledgeable on video formats, resolutions and codecs
- An eye for graphic design, typography and 2D motion design
- Knowledgeable of sound design using Audition
- Proven ability to work professionally with clients on a variety of projects under tight deadlines
- Excellent client service skills
- Highly organized, keeping project assets orderly
- Ability to take direction and work cooperatively as part of a team
- Strong work ethic and commitment to client service
- Effective time management skills and ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Creativity and innovative problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter, demonstrate initiative and efficient work style
A Plus: 3D motion graphics, website design, social media content creation, graphic design, experience in livestreaming
Additional Information: Interested applicants should send their resume and a link to a demo reel.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 10 Days Paid Vacation and 5 Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- 8 hour shift 8am- 5pm
- Monday to Friday
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift: 8am – 5pm
- Monday to Friday